Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Weeks Down, Ten To Go

There isn't too much to update here. Everything is great with the Alexanders. Some days I can't believe I am already this far along and other days it seems like I've been pregnant forever. Adam and I are enjoying the last couple months we have as just the two of us, playing tennis and eating out since we know that will become more limited when our little one arrives.

I am very glad that I'm still able to go hit with Adam and that tennis skirts are so stretchy.

This is Adam's self portrait. I think he'd prefer all pictures of him be of his shoes.

1 comment:

  1. You look great Lyz! Still can't believe you're still hitting the court. I love Adam's self portrait- he & Baby A will have to have monthly shoe self portraits together- she's got plenty to go around and we know Adam does too:)

    ReplyDelete