Adam and I spend the weekend in Valdosta for my 10 year high school reunion. I have gained 30 lbs. since high school, but at least I have a good excuse. We really enjoyed getting to see folks again.
 |
| Me and Heather at the big event. |
 |
| Haven't seen Laura since we both left Auburn. |
 |
| Courtney McCrary did a great job planning the event. We all had a great time. |
 |
| All the ladies from the Class of 2000. |
It was so fun seeing people and their children at the picnic saturday afternoon though it is still so hot in South Georgia.
 |
| Heather, Jake and I had a big time at the picnic. |
It was a good weekend to make it down to Valdosta too since Philip and Karlie packed up on Saturday to move out west. Dad flew in to help out and we all got to visit at the VHS game Friday night. The wildcats pulled it out in overtime.
 |
| 35 weeks along and didn't need to use the elevator to get to our seats (like Philip thought I would). |
 |
| Already dressed for the AU vs. Clemson game since I don't have black and gold in my maternity wardrobe. |
Good luck to Philip and Karlie out in Colorado! Next time we see y'all it'll be as a trio.
No comments:
Post a Comment