Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meet Sam!

She's here. Just wanted to post a few pictures for all of you who love our little one from afar. Samantha Braley Alexander arrived at 6:24pm on October 28th. She weighed 7lbs. 13oz. and was 20in. long. We all came home last night and are doing well. She loves to sleep with her Daddy. These pictures aren't wonderful but there will be more and better ones to come- at some point. Adam and I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and support. We have truly felt loved.


First family picture


Gran and Sam

Napping with Daddy

Gramma and Sam

Sam in her "Where the Wild Things Are" hat. Of all the hats, she loves the ugly hat from the hospital.
 
Car ride to her first Dr.'s appointment
Nap time with Daddy and her beautiful new blanket from the Colemans. 

1 comment:

  1. Lyz & Adam, she is just precious- thanks for sharing the pictures. I know you look at her and just pinch yourself that she's here. Mike & I think she looks like Lyz- she's just beautiful! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete