Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Watching the Big Game and Other Stuff

Though Sam slept through the game, she was decked out for it and watched the pre-game show with her very excited daddy. I waited all day to put her Auburn outfit on so she wouldn't ruin it before game time. She went all day without spitting up but within a minute of putting her orange and blue on, she spit up all over it, then saturated it with drool. Such as life with a little one, I guess. Here are some pictures from the game and the rest of our week.

Ready to cheer on the Tigers.

I know this is a goofy picture, but I think it looks like she's doing a "War Eagle" jig.

Watching Cam.

Watching Daddy's big fire instead of the big game.





Loves standing on Daddy's lap.


Helping Mommy with the laundry.

Laundry baskets on wheels are really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment