Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Giggles and Bedtime Stories

Sam is starting to giggle for us, usually when we bounce her up in the air. This isn't the best example but, as you know, she is camera shy.




We don't tell bedtime stories to Sam yet. But she is beginning to tell us some. After we say our prayers, I lay her down. Lately, I get downstairs to hear this, or some version of it, on the monitor. This is just a small clip because she can go on for a while.




Sam has become enamored with her own hands. She will stop mid activity and study them intently. I've tried to catch her doing it but this is all I could get.




I can't believe how big our little girl has gotten. She can no longer lay sideways in her Pack'n Play.

Around 4 weeks old

5 months old (not sure why she looks so scared)

Sam used to cling to me but lately she's become a real Daddy's girl. She loves to play in the yard with him and he's been really helpful at getting her to eat.

Playing with Daddy after work.

They have such a good time together.

We don't normally dress her like a boy, but she got hot in her pretty sweater with all that playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment