Thursday, May 5, 2011

6 Months Old


Some new and exciting things she's started doing include giving hugs and kisses (sort of). Just ask Mr. Clink. She shared lots of sugar with him the other morning. She started eating some puffs while I get her cereal prepared but I wouldn't say she loves them. I guess she's just getting used to them. Everyday she gets closer to crawling so we should have some videos for you soon. This month's photo shoot was even more active and all over the place. She doesn't like to be still but she was all smiles- especially in the rocking chair Papa made her.




I knew the bow wouldn't last too long.

This is what your hair looks like when you rub your head all over the upholstery. And yes, she's eating the bow.

She had fun at her six month appointment with Dr. Ford until she had to get her shots. She's a trooper though. I wish that there was something to give her as a prize for doing so well, and though I'm sure she'd enjoy it, she's not ready for a sucker just yet. She weighs 16 lbs. 3 oz. and is 26 inches long. Even with all her exercising, she's made it to the 50th percentile in weight and holding strong in the 70th percentile in height. Sam's favorite part about doctor visits is the paper on the table. Dr. Ford says that 6 month olds have the most fun with the paper, as you can see.






No comments:

Post a Comment