Well, Sam has had a bout with a virus. She's had a mild fever on and off for a week to go with her runny nose. Its been a rough week with not a whole lot of sleep for any of us. But it looks like we are through the worst of it and Sam is finally getting her appetite back. Though we are struggling to get her to eat much more than cheese, crackers and oatmeal. And I know it is a week late, but I finally got her 10 month pictures taken. She wasn't very cooperative but I got some decent shots with the aid of an Auburn shaker, a pop gun and her pacifier. It seems that these photo sessions are getting harder and harder with each passing month.
![]() |
| "What is this thing for?" |
![]() |
| "Ooh look, it comes apart." (There are now blue and orange streamers all over our house.) |
![]() |
| We told her to shake it, so she shook just one piece. |
![]() |
| Daddy hasn't had a chance to go over gun safety yet. |
![]() |
| Sweet Sam. |
![]() |
| "Say 'War Eagle,' Sam" |
![]() |
| She really didn't want to take any more pictures. I am such a mean mom. |
![]() |
| Striking a pose. |
![]() |
| This looks like "Cheese," but it is really her fake cry face. |











No comments:
Post a Comment