Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photo Update

Yay, Katie came over to play.

Walt is so happy his friend Katie is over.

Gonna be fast friends.

Sam is practicing her babysitting skills. I just had to keep her from actually sittitng on them.

First bath together- they liked it.

Quiet morning with Sam reading to Walt.

Thought his outfit made him look like an old man so I finished the ensemble with dark socks and I even thought about putting sandals over the socks.

It was PJ day at school

Not dressed and ready to go.

If you are happy and you know it shout "Hooray!" . . .

. . . then your face will surely show it.

Daddy is so funny.

I put this lovely velour track suit on her because it was chilly but it started to rain so she's upset that we can't go outside.

We don't like the rain.

Walt thinks her track suit is funny too.

Picking strawberries with Daddy.

Straight into her mouth.

Liked the goats even more than the berries.
 
Proudly walking around in Mommy's flip flops.

Wearing her new rain coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment