Sorry its been so long. Sam doesn't have Mother's Morning Out for the rest of the summer and I don't have much free time anymore. We've been enjoying a lot of indoor time with this GA heat and Sam is ready for the fall. Our little chatter box says all kinds of funny things amongst all the the other stuff she says. Here are a few:
Me: Sam, what is your full name?
Sam: Samantha Braley Alexander (pause then points to me), Mommy Alexander
We've been working on manners and she has to say, "May I have more (fill in the blank) please." Here are some recent requests.
May I have a hold you please? (wants to be held)
May I have a go swing please?
May I have a Daddy push the cart please?
May I have a Mommy come here please?
May I have a put Walt down please?
On occasion I must say things like this because Sam will respond to my sighs by saying, "Mommy lose her mind," or "Mommy's had it."
Sam asked me a question to which I responded, "Yes." She quickly corrected me to say, "Yes, Ma'am."
She keeps us on our toes and Walt loves to watch the show. As for Walt, he's eating rice cereal twice a day, napping well and sleeping from 8pm until 7am with a feeding from 2 to 4am. We are happy to finally have a good schedule established and even have Sam and Walt's afternoon naps overlap on occasion.
 |
| Sam thought Baby Franklin needed to join Walt in the bouncer. |
 |
| Eventually Baby Aggie joined them too |
 |
| Master of tummy time. |
 |
| "Hi, Mommy." |
 |
| Not a great picture but Sam took it and wanted to share it. |
 |
| Not sure if he wants to try cereal. |
 |
| A lot went it. Most came out. |
 |
| Not his favorite the first time but now he loves it. |
 |
| Sam's new favorite activity- running around in Daddy's socks. |
 |
| Playing on the diaper train in Daddy's socks. |
 |
| Good morning hugs. |
 |
| Good morning conversation. |
 |
| Sweet siblings. |
 |
| This is the face Walt wears most of the time when Sam's around. |
 |
| Sweet boy. |
 |
| Sam wanted to wear her tutu when we got her ready for church. |
 |
| The tutu is under her dress. |
 |
| We did convince her to leave the tutu at home though. |
No comments:
Post a Comment