Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Walt's 10 Months Old


Well we've hit the ten month milestone. And this is a really fun age. Walt is starting to show more and more personality, independence and a temper. Some things haven't changed. He still loves to be outside, bang loudly on pots and pans and climb the stairs. But now we try to climb on everything. He's been watching big sister and can almost manipulate the step stool to where he wants it to access things on the table and countertops. The past few nights, Adam has tried to wear Sam and Walt out by "wrestling" on our bed. Tonight, I found Walt standing in the dark beside our bed waiting for the fun to begin. We are seeing more and more tantrums when we keep him from doing what he wants (climbing into the dishwasher) or make him do something he doesn't (get dressed). But I guess that is all part of the fun.

"I'm 10 months old!"

"Tasting" the wagon like he does everything else.

Such a big boy.

Sam's helping Walt to smile.

Sam's turn.

Walt thinks he's one of the big boys.

Playing in the laundry basket.

Where's Walt?

I see Walt!



So much fun.

He "beat" the laundry basket.

Not only got the flour out but got it open too.

TROUBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment