Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mr. Mischief

Walt is into everything. I feel like I blinked and now he is able to reach things on the table, move chairs that are intended to block his access, relocate items that he can then climb onto to reach the things I've removed from his reach. He is so strong and has no fear. I hope no one calls the law on me after seeing the bruises all over his body. We are seriously considering making our little dare devil wear a helmet at all times.  I have pictures of some of his shenanigans but non of the scary ones because I thought it more prudent to save him than hunt down the camera to document the moment.

Got seated at the table all by himself. Much better than when I found him standing on the table.

I'm not ready for this. Sam never tried to escape.

So glad the yogurt container I left on the table was mostly empty.

Mr. Mischief but still such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment