Saturday, April 27, 2013

Strawberries and Silliness

We went out to pick strawberries this morning. They picked a few and ate a few but really liked the ice cream. And of course their favorites were the goats. These goats ate hay right our of their hands and Sam was "brave" enough to feed them, a lot. Walt just walked up the fence and tossed the hay at them.

Walt's first trip to the strawberry patch and he loved picking.

Sampled a few.

Not a discerning picker, but efficient.

Goats!

Brave girl feeding from her hands.

Sam and Walt love all things in the yard. They love playing in the yard. They love yard work: blowing off the driveway, mowing, watering plants. Walt thinks the leaf blower is a toy. I wish I loved yard work like they do.

Looked who hopped on when we weren't looking.

'Daddy, we can help!"

"Why can't I ride?"


Just a few more pictures of what we do during the week.

Best buddies.

Who knows what they are discussing.

Heard him giggling and this is what we found.

Sweet boy in mommy's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment