Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What We've Been Up To (In Photos)

I don't know what is going on in this picture- but I rarely do.

Walking in Mommy's rain boots . .

. . . is not easy. . .
 
. . . but she won't give up.

I little Father's Day book reading before church.

After church on Father's Day.

Who wants this sweet package.

Walt went chasing after a plastic egg and got stuck.

Don't know how long he was trapped but he thought it was funny.

Excursion to Dauset Trails with the boys.

Buddies.

Running to see all the animals at Dauset Trails.

Another attempt at a group photo shoot.

I have loved watching this friendship grow as they have grown.

Blackberry pickin'. Check out those guns.

Buddies picking berries.

Slathered in sunscreen and munching on berries. Yum.

They have discovered Mommy's belts and love to wear them.

"Sam, show me your belt."

So proud to have put on Sam's slippers all by himself.

Walt loves his sisters stuff. She doesn't love the he loves it.

Notice Walt is wearing one of his and one of Sam's sandals- again, he put them on himself.

"What, you don't eat yogurt with your hands?"

Loved this summertime watermelon.

Sam loved spitting, or trying to spit the seeds as much as she loved eating the melon.

Love our neighbors. Boy are we going to miss them.

These are just a few shots of what we've been up to lately. I haven't taken many photos as we are in the midst of preparing for our move to Tallahassee. The pictures make my heart sing and break at the same time because we are truly going to miss our precious neighbors and surrogate "Macon" family. The boys have been like big brothers to my kids and there will be a huge void in our lives for a long time to come. We know and trust God will bless us with new and wonderful friends but the Martins can't be replaced. And I don't want them to be. My prayers have been that we can be a blessing to some other family the way they have been to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment