![]() |
| Annie had fun playing with her daddy the other day. |
![]() |
| Best way to play: get in the box with the toys. |
![]() |
| Sam made a turkey feather for school. It was her first homework. |
![]() |
| We all love to play in boxes. |
![]() | |
| Annie got to play in the cozy coupe in the backyard, and chew on it. |
![]() |
| Such a big girl. |
![]() |
| She's so happy (you can see her bottom two teeth). |
![]() |
| She loved the grass at her feet and could even propel it backwards. |
![]() |
| Still loves his car. |
![]() |
| Where has the time gone. March 2013 and November 2014 |
![]() |
| I set her down in her bed so I could start dinner and this is how I found her a few minutes later. |
![]() |
| Guess she was too tired to bother with even laying down. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment