Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Annie's 11 Months Old


 We found out today that Annie has a terrible ear infection. But her mean mommy made her take pictures anyway because the weather was so nice and we were already two days late as it was. She was a trooper and did fine for the outside pics,[= but she wasn't so happy about more pictures in her room. I didn't torture her for long but I think that someday I'll be glad to have some pictures of her sweet "I don't feel good and I want my mommy" face.
When she's feeling well, Annie is a funny and active little one. She's a climber and loves her big brother's bed. If it is on wheels or not nailed down, she will be using it for a walker. My dining room is forever being rearranged. She has eight teeth and uses them to eat all kinds of fruit, yogurt and breads. Her favorite veggie is green beans. She's never liked pureed baby food but will take down a veggie pouch. "Uh Oh" is the only word (or phrase) she uses properly without prompting but she repeats a lot of things after us.
Annie smiles with her whole face and it is infectious. Tickling mommy makes her belly laugh. We love her sweet spirit and how much more fun we have with her in our family.

She makes this face a lot which is usually accompanied by a grunt and tensing of her whole body.





I have lots of pictures of her ripping out her bow.







She had a few smiles left.

No comments:

Post a Comment