As I mentioned in a previous post, Sam has started to reach out and grab things that are close enough. She began doing this only a few days ago and now she's reaching for anything. I am so used to toting her around in my arm while doing all sorts of activities. Now simple tasks like eating a banana or drinking water with her in my arms is more challenging. Though she can't say it yet, I can see it in her eyes that she wants to say, "I do it, Mommy." Here are some of her first attempts at reaching and grabbing.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Mirror, Mirror. . .
Sam's new favorite activity is looking at herself in the mirror. Seeing her reflection will hold her attention for 15-20 minutes and even calm her when she's upset.
As I mentioned in a previous post, Sam has started to reach out and grab things that are close enough. She began doing this only a few days ago and now she's reaching for anything. I am so used to toting her around in my arm while doing all sorts of activities. Now simple tasks like eating a banana or drinking water with her in my arms is more challenging. Though she can't say it yet, I can see it in her eyes that she wants to say, "I do it, Mommy." Here are some of her first attempts at reaching and grabbing.
As I mentioned in a previous post, Sam has started to reach out and grab things that are close enough. She began doing this only a few days ago and now she's reaching for anything. I am so used to toting her around in my arm while doing all sorts of activities. Now simple tasks like eating a banana or drinking water with her in my arms is more challenging. Though she can't say it yet, I can see it in her eyes that she wants to say, "I do it, Mommy." Here are some of her first attempts at reaching and grabbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment