We got an exciting delivery last week. Becky Green, my Godmother, made a beautiful quilt that matches Sam's nursery. And the special surprise was the matching ball Becky made. I had a ball just like it made out of my nursery fabric and am so tickled that Sam has one too. She really likes the ball. You'll be seeing a lot of the ball since I've been searching for something to place next to her in the chair in her monthly pictures as a reference to how much she's grown. The ball is perfect. I want to thank everyone who had a hand in making Sam's nursery so beautiful and special.
![]() |
| Even the handwriting is beautiful on the patch Becky signed for Sam. |
![]() |
| Showing off her new quilt and ball. |
![]() |
| Reaching for the ball. |
![]() |
| Got it! |
![]() |
| I wish you could hear her growling as she attacks the ball. Her daddy's been teaching her new sounds. |
![]() |
| She was excited to see how it rolled away. |
![]() |
| Becky and her amazing handiwork. |
![]() |
| Thanks, Becky! |









No comments:
Post a Comment