This was a tough photo shoot. She was really uninterested in getting her picture taken or smiling but I managed to catch a few good shots. However, Sam was highly interested in hanging over the side of the chair and chewing on the armrest (I had my hand on her foot the whole time). Here are some of my favorite pictures- the good, the bad, and the unhappy.
![]() |
| "Really, Mommy, another photo session?" |
![]() |
| There's a smile. |
![]() |
| I have lots of shots of her hiney like this. |
![]() |
| Looking out the window. |
![]() |
| Refusing to sit up. |
![]() |
| This is her ornery face. |
![]() |
| She's 'bout had enough. |
![]() |
| One last smile- kind of. |















Cute! I am still waiting for the day when I can tell Jay to smile at the camera and he does so for more than half a second. Aren't you glad we have digital cameras these days?
ReplyDelete