Sam tried avocado the other day and was not a big fan. Adam said he doesn't blame her for not liking "bad Mexican food". I guess Adam considers avocado Mexican food, which he doesn't care for. We will give it a try again in a little while but we have discovered that she likes bananas- as long as they are heated. Sam requires all food to be heated. But I guess I don't care for cold food either.
We have a quiet house no more. Evenings have become quite noisy as Sam puts on a nightly show in her bouncer. She sounds angry but we thinks she's just telling us about her day.
Sam has kept us laughing lately by blowing raspberries, or attempting to blow raspberries. She's not very good at it but is getting better since she spends a lot of time practicing. I woke up this morning to her blowing in her bed and she did it for a good 20 minutes before hollering for Mommy and Daddy.
Here are more random pics of our little one.
Being sweet with Mommy in a rare moment of stillness.
Her hair gets a little unruly at times (still has her long tendril on the left).
Playing outside while Mommy and Daddy work in the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment